Thursday, May 15, 2014

I've been listening to The Mountain Goats, because some times John Darnielle just gets me and hardly anyone ever gets me. I'm glad he's releasing a book this Fall, Wolf in White Van. My summer reading list is packed with everything from Bukowski to BJ Novak to John Grisham. I think summer reading might be one of my favorite past times during this too hot weather, although I must admit I wasn't the biggest fan of it in grade school. I've been really busy adding more elements to my online store, Tuolomee.Clothing and will soon release custom pieces, swimwear and accessories. I can't tell you how excited I am and how much of myself I've put into this. Please check it out or if you're in LA, come by the Launch Party! I'd love to see you. :)
All Photos by Felix Foto
Outfit Details: Garden Floral Romper, H&M Black Heels, Black Leather Pouch belt Post Script. lookbook | tumblr | chictopia | bloglovin | facebook | instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment