Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm addicted to stripes and structured dresses, so when I saw this on ASOS, I learned what love is. It's one of my favorite dresses to wear out on the weekends since it's the perfect amount of casual and dressy. I've been dressing it up with nude accessories and my absolute favorite heels in the world from Chloe. It seems I can never be quite free from my favorite things. Despite the amount of shoes, dresses and accessories, I always run back to these beauties. This past weekend, I wore it to a comedy show at Groundlings and I can't tell you how many compliments I received! :)
All Photos by Felix Foto
Outfit Details: ASOS Striped Dress & Purse, Chloe Triple Strap Gold Tipped Heels Post Script. lookbook | tumblr | chictopia | bloglovin | facebook | instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment